Saturday, November 1, 2008

Men lie back and let you handle the cock ...

Men love to lie back and let you do all the work letting you take over the cock department completely while they just lie back and let you go at it. You will probably need to be in a car or in a bedroom for that one unless his office has a lock on the door and a couch, or your office has one. Many do. If not install one. That couch in you office tells him that you suck cock and that you like to fuck in there too. Especially if it’s a black leather one. Don't ask me why, but a black leather couch in the office is the universal signal to a girl or a man that this couch is for shagging on. If it is there, then you are going to have a shag on it. But you have to stop being coy about it. Ladies, stop being coy about it .. they are as scared as you. Most often more than you! So make the move and get it on!

You might think he thinks you are a slut for it, but really he doesn't think anything of the sort. He thinks you have guts and he is grateful to you. What he says to his friends is one thing ha he really thinks is another. He loves you for it. And love, remember, is a kind of respect. He thinks you are stronger and have more nerve than him. Every man respects courage. Its written in his genes. It’s the hunter-gatherer. It’s the lioness instinct and everyone knows that lionesses are better hunters than the males. So don't be put off by that "slut" propaganda. That is a self-esteem problem. It’s a bigger self esteem problem for us to be masturbating all the time instead of getting laid. Which would you rather do? You would rather get laid than lie in bed alone and masturbate. Your self-esteem goes up ten points after you have conquered. So does his. That is why you buy the lipstick, remember?

Why you buy all the clothes and the cosmetics. For the shag that should be coming at the end of all that expense. So stop cheating yourselves and make the moves that get you. Even if you want marriage at the end of it and want to procreate the race as your main motivation. It is normal. It is what keeps the world turning. All men are born of women.

OFFICE SEX

Once I was in my office and I had this student temp come into the office one Christmas. He told one of my staff hat he fancied me. I let it go for a few days then I had him moved to a small office near mine where all the windows were blocked out and there was a lock o the door. One day, before lunch I just walked into his little office where I had arranged for him to be and made sure that I was wearing a skirt and that my knickers were already ff. I stopped inside the door, locked the door, winked at him and sidled over to the desk. He was embarrassed and a bit shocked. I came round to his side of the table and rubbed my thigh up against his body.

I wasn't wearing knickers - his hand and my leg ...

His hand came up and slipped up the side of my leg and when he felt the fact that wasn't wearing any knickers the bulge in his pants grew very fast. He knew I was up for a good shag and he couldn't believe his luck. He was up and bending me over the table in no time and shafted e from the back. He really fucked me hard and I went down on him and finished him off in my mouth to make sure he didn't get cum all over my working suit. From then on I was in is little office three times a day and that went on for six weeks. I had two of them on the go in different parts of the building. The both got bonuses in their pay packets for "good work". I could arrange that because I was there boss and the had the intelligence to keep their mouths shut. Now, the point of telling you all this is that if you want to get laid you have to make the first move! Sometimes he won't for fear of rejection.

So the Rule is:

IF YOU WANT HIM TO SHAG YOU PUT HIS MIND AT REST ABOUT NOT BEING REJECTED.

If he is shy and he thinks you will reject him, you both lose. If you make it clear - crystal clear, if you have to - that he is not going to get rejected if he touches your tits, then you are going to get fucked and fucked a lot. If you have to actually grab his cock, then just grab it through his trousers but make sure he gets the message. Even the shyest bloke is going to get the message and overcome his fears if you lay that one on him. Women are generally more intuitive than men and can usually tell how to approach the man.

Office sex is easy because you have time to scope out the situation. Most relationships take off in a large office complex because you see each other every day. The amount of shagging that goes on among married and unmarried men and women in offices would shock the world. I may devote a whole booklet for you on the way OFFICE SEX WORKS. It’s the stuff that gets you through the day, alleviates the boredom and can really notch up the numbers on your leather handbag strap. It’s a captive audience girls and men rarely say no to a good shag in the office. But discretion is your best armor. The quieter you keep it especially from the other girls, the more chance that you can keep on fucking. Be bold then, but not stupid. There is a simple fact and we women don't like to look at it. We have got big mouths and we all make the same mistake. We brag about our conquests to the girls and if we fancy a particular man in the office and we brag about it to the wrong girl, it gets out. Women talk about even more than men talk about women. It is a fact of life. Intelligent worldly men know that about us. The young ones don't. They brag.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I'm all for sexuality... but you're a huge slut!